Skip to main content

The Entrepreneur, The Freak

Entrepreneur
 : one who organizes, manages, and assumes the risks of a business or enterprise.
Freak
 : whimsical in quality or disposition i.e., capricious.

        You know that guy at your job who is always positive despite the b.s.. He has an astounding work ethic yet the supervisor doesn't like him. The fella is social yet his intelligence makes others feel that he's being smug. He is always open to talk about his past failures; what he has learned from them, and how he has moved forward. You hear the guy talk about his goals that sound unattainable because he chooses to reach them traveling his own path. Wooh! That was a mouthful. Well I am that guy. The freak of nature. The always venturing. The ENTREPRENEUR.


Lenwood Wilson Jr.
(Homeless shelter event)

      Born and bread in the inner-city of Baltimore, MD. I am a product of a single mother home with no positive male role models. A only child that was far from spoiled. I was ome of thes kis that was always into something, but (thankfully) never got arrested. I never followed anyone, but I was often followed. I had many associates, but I only claimed a handful of them as friends. I was a rebel. i was always willing to learn, but hardly no ome was willing to teach. I was often misunderstood. I'm not telling you this for your pity. All the adversities that I mentioned and numerous more that I didn't have created the entrepreneurial beast that lies before you. I am the eternal optimist; a purveyor of positive thinking. I am so creative. I am so ambitious. I will stay motivated. I will be flexible, adaptive and agile. I will make it big!




      My last words where not rants or boasts, they where positive affirmations. These are typical
 thoughts that I have told myself everyday for the past year. And you know what, it works. I am 
no longer at a loss of what to focus on. I also have the inspiration to fulfill my desires, my dreams and my forsaken goals. Nowadays I wake up happy like every day is anew. And you too can wake up with a zeal for life as well. You too can start working on your forgotten dreams. Look in the mirror right now and tell yourself:

"My past is not who I am now."
"I will take ownership of my life."
"I can make the impossible, possible."
"I will be a success."

        Now take a breath... Now close your eyes, and imagine that everything you just 
stated became your reality. That your dreams have come true. Now open your eyes. Grab a pen and paper. Write down your biggest dream. Write down all the possible steps you can take to attain that dream. Think out the box for this one. Don't be afraid. When you wake up tomorrow and act on what you wrote. And reaffirm your intentions every single day you arise. Push yourself. Believe in yourself. Love yourself. Show the whole world what you're made of.
  
       If I shared with you my life's story, it would reveal that my life has been the epitome of hardship. I've been knocked down but still I rise. Love has been forsaken yet still I love. I've been used and taking advantage of but still I care. Don't let naysayers change your mind. Embrace you passion, learn what you will need to make it happen, then implement it. Love is love fam. I hope you have gained something of value from this post.


 Join "Team Success"

Facebook Personal
Your Items Now on Facebook 
Your Items Now on Twitter






Comments

  1. I haven't been throught a quarter of what you have been through, but I am looking forward in the same direction, are facing the same doubts... It is always so good to hear successful outcomes, and stories and you are reaching the right people... the univers brings them to you. I am one of them... I need to read your posts, your encouragements... they are good, they are welcome. You are welcome and I am glad to have met you and your work on FB:) I know a lot of friends/entrepreneurs, and we are all at doubts sometimes...So thank you for redirecting us in a positive direction:) Magali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Magali I appreciate your support greatly. I am humbled by your words and I adore your support. thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Never Stop Believing - Maintain Your Faith

          There comes a time in a man's life whereas he must yield to a greater power and let GOD lead him. Many people are to egocentric, bull headed or simply to afraid to act on GOD's word. Thank goodness  I was not. 1 year ago to this date I asked my father in heaven for guidance and he answered me swiftly. I was working in a career path that I grew in financially fast, but I was unhappy and very stressed. To  the point I felt I was getting ulcers. The stress level raised so high one day I got of from a long day of  work and parked my work van. I got out of my vehicle to stretch and I passed out. I woke up about 3  minutes later with scrapes on my left arm and face. It was after office hours no one would have found  me till the morning time if I had not regained consciousness. I realized I had to make a drastic change  toward a positive direction in my life.     Walking in blind faith I started a new leaf on life and it lead me to leaving a career that I was growing substan

New Beginings

          Hello all. This post will be simple, raw, and thought provoking. I have decided to write all my furture blog content free form. Meaning whatever is on my mind for the week is what I'm posting. With that being said this blog post is about new beginings.     First let me reintroduce myself. I am Lenwood Wilson,  Jr.. Please do note the junior, lol. My nickname name growing up was Chip or Big Chip. The nickname name was given to me at birth. It was to symbolize that I would be like my father; ie "Chip off the old block!". My father wasn't around for me after age 5. I am glad to say the negative parts of his character never rubbed of on me.    I grew up in the high crime city of Baltimore, MD U.S.A.. Primary none for sensless killings, drugs and H.I.V.. I was not a homebody and most of my friends where deep in the drug game. I made a conscious choice never to sell drug. I still hung out with my friends whether just chilling, beef or drug transactions. I can only

One Step At A Time

      I don't know what tomorrow holds for me, but I know I have to take it one step at a time. I woke up this morning tired and weary. I am fighting the flu yet I stayed up late last night working on my newest  entrepreneurial venture . I have to get up and go to school. I have to continue to build my Smart Home  startup  website. I have to fiqure out what to write for this blog. Notice I kept repeating that "I have to". That is me willing myself to do. I make them my priorities. Starting a small business and still dealing with my everyday life is a major juggle. This post is for all those worrying about tomorrow. Have faith that a power higher then you will be your guide.       All around my home are positive affirmations; hung on walls, on the shower curtains, on the side tables. It's interesting because these symbolisms where put up by my girlfriend, and she doesn't even like affirmations. She is the type that is just naturally driven and directly i